Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

How to sort your waste


Liquid Paper, Wite-Out and other correction fluids

This item is household hazardous waste (HHW).

Take this item to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) for safe disposal.

Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
  • Keep this product sealed and avoid any sources of heat before bringing it to a Peel CRC or other HHW drop-off location.
  • CRCs will accept a maximum of 80L of this item per day.
Business hazardous waste:

See the complete list of items for: