How to sort your waste
Picture frame glass or hand mirrors
This item is reusable waste.
If this item is in good condition, take it to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) reuse drop-off area.Additional information:
- Discarded items that are oversized, in poor condition, or missing parts may not be accepted for reuse. A disposal fee may apply to these types of items.
- You can bring reusable items in good condition to a Salvation Army Thrift Store Donor Welcome Centre at select Peel Community Recycling Centre locations.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that contain hazardous materials or could contain sensitive or confidential information.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that are banned or recalled by Health Canada or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Staff have the right to refuse items due to sanitary, health, or safety concerns.
Diabetes Canada Textile Sheds
Sheds are located just outside at 10 Peel Centre Drive or 7120 Hurontario Street. Always check the acceptable items you can drop in the shed before disposing of the item.