How to Sort Your Waste
This item is renovation or construction material.
This item has options for collection or disposal.
Option 1: Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC)
- Take the toilet to a Community Recycling Centre (CRC). A disposal fee will apply.
Option 2: Curbside garbage collection
- Place the toilet on the curb on your regular garbage collection day, not your recycling collection day.
- A maximum of 2 toilets — either the one-piece type or the two-piece toilet type with the tank removed — will be collected from the curb.
- If the toilet is two-piece, remove the tank from the bowl and place both items separately at the curb. An intact two-piece toilet will not be collected.
- Tip: reduce your time at the CRC by sorting your renovation and construction materials into separate piles before dropping them off.