How to sort your waste
The fall battery collection period is from October 17 to 28. Check your collection calendar for your battery pickup day. Get details
Wheelchairs (manual and electric) and scooters
This item is reusable waste.
If this item is in good condition, take it to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) reuse drop-off area.Additional information:
- CRC staff will assess the item upon arrival. Wheelchairs and scooters in good condition will be accepted for reuse at no charge.
- Wheelchairs and scooters in poor condition will not be accepted. If the item is in poor condition, you can dispose of it in the garbage for a fee or take it back with you.
- The Salvation Army Thrift Store, the Salvation Army Thrift Store Donor Welcome Centres, and the Bolton CRC Evolve Lifestyle store provide reuse services to Peel residents.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that contain hazardous materials or could contain sensitive or confidential information.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that are banned or recalled by Health Canada or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Staff have the right to refuse items due to sanitary, health, or safety concerns.