How to Sort Your Waste
Wheelchairs (manual and electric) and scooters
This item is reusable waste.
If this item is in good condition, take it to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) reuse drop-off area.Additional information:
- CRC staff will assess the item upon arrival. Wheelchairs and scooters in good condition will be accepted for reuse at no charge.
- Wheelchairs and scooters in poor condition will not be accepted. If the item is in poor condition, you can dispose of it in the garbage for a fee or take it back with you.
- The Salvation Army Thrift Store, the Salvation Army Thrift Store Donor Welcome Centres, and the Bolton CRC Evolve Lifestyle store provide reuse services to Peel residents.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that contain hazardous materials or could contain sensitive or confidential information.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that are banned or recalled by Health Canada or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Staff have the right to refuse items due to sanitary, health, or safety concerns.