Request a bin repair
This service is for Peel residents who receive curbside waste collection services and have a broken recycling, organics, or garbage bin.
On this page
You are eligible for this service if you have a home address in Peel that receives curbside waste collection and use bins.
What you need
To request a repair for a broken or damaged bin, you need to provide:
- The street address for the property with the broken or damaged bin.
- Your contact information.
There is no cost for this service.
How to request a repair
To request a bin repair, you will need to:
- Provide the address of the property with the damaged bin.
- Identify the type of bin and which part is missing or damaged.
- Provide your contact information.
Who to contact
If you have a question or need more details about this service, email Waste Management.