GovGrants account management
Quick tips on managing your account.
Forgot your password
Go to GovGrants sign-in.
Select the Reset It link and enter your username when prompted.
- You will be sent a password reset link to your email.
- The link will expire in 24 hours.
- If you do not receive the link, please check your Junk/Spam folder.
- If you do not know your username, email the Community Investment Program.
Forgot your username
Email us to request your username.
Your username is not the same as your email. Your GovGrants username is automatically generated by the system after the registration process is complete and is emailed to the primary user.
The primary user on the account is the only user who will be able to start or submit applications and submit progress and reconciliation reports.
If the Executive Director at your organization has changed or you need to update the primary user for any reason, email us and provide the new primary user's contact information.
If you have any questions, contact the Community Investment Program team.
View your contract
Successful applicants for Community Investment Program (CIP) funding will be required to electronically sign a funding agreement contract, which will be uploaded to GovGrants.
Select the Grants tab from the home page.
- Select the green view icon in the Actions column next to the award you are interested in. You will be redirected to the Grant View page.
- Navigate to the Awards table at the bottom of the page. Select the green view icon in the Actions column. If there are multiple rows in this table, select the most recent award record (see Created Date column).
- Select the Attachments tab. View/download the contract from the Attachments table.