Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

Water outages

Check if a water outage is happening on your street or in your neighbourhood.

When we do an emergency water system repair we may have to turn your water off. Sometimes these repairs mean we have to reduce lanes or close a road.

Notice of Collection

Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, R.S.O. 1980, c.302 (as amended), and will be used for the purposes of notifying & updating residents of construction projects within the Region of Peel. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Supervisor of Environmental Education, 230 Advance Boulevard, Brampton ON, L6T 4T6, (905) 791-7800.