Rehabilitation of Winston Churchill Boulevard
Winston Churchill Boulevard from King Street to north of Caledon Trailway - Town of Caledon. Project 20-4695
We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until November 2024.
What are we doing?
The Region of Peel will be carrying out the rehabilitation of Winston Churchill Boulevard from King Street to north of Caledon Trailway. The work includes, but is not limited to:
- Asphalt milling and Hot mix asphalt paving;
- Grading works
- Installation of guiderails, street lighting and on street parking at the Caledon Trail way crossing;
- Placement of permanent thermoplastic pavement markings;
- Restoration and Minor related works
On Winston Churchill Boulevard from King Street to approximately 1.8km north of Caledon Trail Way.
- Start: July 4, 2022
- Finish: October 2022, weather permitting.
Who can you call?
|Region of Peel
|905-791-7800 x 7862
|Four Seasons Site Development
Under contract to the Region of Peel
- The Contractor’s normal day working hours are from 7:00a.m. to 7:00p.m, Monday to Friday. The Contractor will utilize this time to complete all major works.
- The Contractor is also permitted to work on Saturdays, as may be required from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- These hours are consistent with the local municipality’s bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete
- One lane of traffic will be maintained at all times, during working hours with a flag person present.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Use caution when travelling through the work zone
- We anticipate that driveway accesses will be maintained.
- If we need to block your driveway for a short time, you will be contacted to arrange for the best time and for alternate access, if available.
- Please call the Project Manager if you have special needs related to access.
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes and businesses.
- Please call the project manager if you have any special needs.
Who can you contact?
905-791-7800 ext. 7862