17940 Airport Road and 17526 Gore Road culvert replacement. Project 20-4885 and 12-4085
We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until May 2025
Where the work is happening
On Airport Road at Finnerty Sideroad and on 17526 The Gore Road, Town of Caledon.
What are we doing?
The work includes:
- Airport Road:
- Installation of storm sewer, including maintenance hole, headwall and inlet structures on Airport Road at Finnerty Sideroad.
- removal and replacement of steel beam guide rails and retaining walls;
- fencing of various types, surface restoration including topsoil and sod;
- The Gore Road:
- Removal and replacement of culvert on The Gore Road;
- removal and replacement of steel beam guide rails
- surface restoration including topsoil and sod;
- removal and replacement of asphalt pavement on Airport Road and The Gore Road.
Construction Start: August 2022 - Finish: November 2022 (weather permitting)
Hours of operation are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday and work may also be done on Saturdays.
These hours follow the city’s by-laws. Extended working hours may cause some inconvenience to the public however will help facilitate completion of the project as quickly as possible.
The work will be completed by Pacific Paving Limited on the Region’s behalf.
The project will be phased to minimize traffic disruption while maintaining a safe working environment as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Due to the nature of the work, a single lane of traffic will be maintained during construction and flag person and temporary signals will be present at all times.
Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
Please use caution when travelling through the work zone.
We will maintain driveway access as much as possible and should we need to block your driveway for a short time you will be contacted to arrange for the best time
We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
Please call the project manager if you have any special needs
Who you can call
Randy Chawb-Naraine, P.Eng., C.E.T
Project Manager, Transportation Roads
Transportation Division, Public Works
10 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton, L6T 4B9, Suite B