Active transportation education resources
Resources for teaching sustainable transportation to Grades K to 12.
Our active transportation programs and resources:
- Encourage student engagement.
- Are curriculum-based, fun, and interactive.
- Can take place inside, outside, and within online classroom settings.
Encouraging active transportation, such as walking, cycling, scootering, and skateboarding:
- Helps young people incorporate physical activity into their regular routine.
- Helps make our streets safer.
- Helps reduce our carbon footprint.
If you have any questions about a lesson plan or resource, email us.
Resources for teaching sustainable
Elementary school resources
Fun, interactive ways to introduce road and pedestrian safety to Grades K to 8.
Secondary school resources
Road user programs and additional resources for Grades 9 to 12.
Choose from additional resources on active transportation, route planning and road safety.
For parents and guardians
Choose from many active transportation options for getting your kids to school.
Winter walk month
Have fun walking to school when it’s snowy outside.