Concrete protective lining of the west trunk sewer
Construction work starting in your neighbourhood. Project #19-2205.
The Region of Peel will be lining the West Trunk Sewer along Erin Mills Parkway between Erin Centre Blvd. and Dundas St. W. The majority of the work will take place within the existing trunk sewer. Access to the trunk sewer will be provided by using the existing maintenance holes located at:
- East side of Erin Mills Parkway just north of Eglinton Ave. W,
- Southwest corner of Erin Mills Parkway and Rogers Rd. within the existing Dunn Park, and,
- Northeast corner of Erin Mills Parkway and Dundas St. W.
A deep maintenance hole will also be created within the construction compound located at Erin Mills Parkway and Eglinton Ave. West as part of this contract. All the construction activities will take place within the construction compounds set-up at the above-noted locations.
Reducing the impact of construction
- Construction activities will be contained within fenced areas located away from Erin Mills Parkway to minimize any traffic impacts.
- Should construction require an interruption to your water supply, we will contact you to arrange a convenient time. If an emergency shutdown is required, we will inform you and attempt to minimize the inconvenience.
- We will let you know if there are any substantial changes to the project.
The Region of Peel provides a safe environment that conforms to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, at all times.
Construction of this project will start on or about July 19, 2021. The project will take approximately 1 year to complete.
The Region encourages you to notify us if you have special requirements or if you have any comments or issues.
Region of Peel
905-791-7800, ext. 5073