EarlyON Child and Family Centre reopening
Training, resources and COVID-19 health and safety protocols for centre staff.
We’re planning for a gradual re-opening of EarlyON Child and Family Centres.
To support the opening of EarlyON Child and Family Centres, the Ministry of Education released new reopening operational guidelines. The updated COVID-19 enhanced and safety protocols are in use. Training material for staff have been updated.
- Parent, guardian, and caregiver COVID-19 screening agreement for households entering EarlyON Child and Family Centres
- Re-entry screening form for early years and child care
- Screening form for staff
- Screening form for households
- Screening form for essential visitors and vendors
Posters and useful documents
- Wash your hands
- Use hand sanitizer
- Sign for hand sanitizer station
- Stop infection, wear a mask
- Active screening door sign
- Self-isolation guidance for caregivers
- How to care for a child with COVID-19 at home
Refer to our COVID-19 translated resources for information in different languages.