Sexual Health/Sexually Transmitted Infections
Forms - STI Medication Ordering
To save the PDF to disk, right click on the links below and choose “Save Link As...” from the menu.
- Call 905-799-7700 to enrol in the STI Medication Distribution program and receive free antibiotics to treat gonorrhea and chlamydia in your patients.
- Bicillin treatment is available free for the treatment of Syphilis. Peel physicians may contact 905-799-7700 for further details.
- Ceftriaxone Reconstitution (Peel Public Health) (2015)
The Healthy Sexuality Program offers healthy sexuality clinics in Peel that provide:
- Free testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Free anonymous HIV testing
- Free condoms and lubricant
- Free pregnancy testing
- Free needle exchange program services
- Reduced cost birth control, including the emergency contraceptive pill
NOTE: OHIP is not required at the health sexuality clinics
Peel Public Health Clinics/Programs/Services
Reduced Cost Birth Control Methods/Options