Adult Day Services program – Davis Centre
A safe and caring place to support seniors’ well-being.
The Region of Peel has resumed in-person Adult Day Services programs with reduced capacity and appropriate safety requirements. Virtual programs also continue for those who cannot attend in-person. Contact us for more information.
The Adult Day Services (ADS) program allows participants, many of whom have reduced physical or cognitive abilities, to stay at home longer by providing a place to go during the day for engaging activities and social interaction.
Virtual recreation programs hours
- Monday to Friday – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In-person program hours
- Weekdays: Monday to Friday – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Weekends: closed.
We’re located within the Vera M. Davis Centre, 80 Allan Dr., Bolton.
- An array of services including bathing and physiotherapy.
- Restorative care programs such as gait training.
- Integrated programs with long term care residents.
- Intergenerational programs.
- Social outings.
- Recreational and spiritual programs that support participants’ physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
The Davis Centre ADS program benefits from sharing space, resources, and volunteers with the long term care centre.
A short stay respite bed is also available.
Supervisor, Adult Day and Community Support Services
905-857-0975, ext. 3008
80 Allan Drive, Bolton