Walk + Roll Peel
- Is a joint initiative of the Region of Peel, the Cities of Brampton and Mississauga and the Town of Caledon.
- Is part of the Region’s communication strategy to promote active transportation.
- Works to get more people walking and cycling in Peel by:
- Raising awareness of the benefits of walking and cycling.
- Promoting the trails and paths in Peel’s neighbourhoods and communities.
- Making walking and cycling an appealing recreation and transportation choice.
Walk and Roll website
The Walk and Roll Peel website features:
- An interactive Peel Trails Map for finding existing trails throughout Peel.
- “The Lounge”: an interactive community postings board for sharing thoughts and opinions.
- An events calendar for community events in Peel related to walking, cycling and transportation.
- Useful walking and cycling tips.
Visit Walk and Roll to learn more or contact us:
Phone: 905-791-7800 ext. 4422