Erin Mills Parkway. Project 19-4230
Where the work is happening?
Intersection of EMP and Dundas Street West
Intersection of EMP and Sheridan Park Drive/Lincoln Green Way
Intersection of EMP and Fowler Drive/Leanne Boulevard
What we're doing
The work includes:
- Sidewalk, bus stop and grading restorations at EMP and Dundas;
- Pavement and line marking restorations at EMP and Sheridan Park Drive
- Installation of Oil Grit Separation (OGS) north of EMP and Lincoln Green Way to improve wastewater and stormwater discharge leading into Lake Ontario;
- Intersection improvements and traffic signal modifications at EMP and Fowler Drive/Leanne Boulevard;
- Review the resident sketch
- addition of a right turn lane on Fowler Drive
- removal and replacement of sidewalk, curbs and gutters;
- installation of new bus bay, cross rides and cycle tracks;
- asphalt milling and hot mix paving;
- pavement markings and restorations
Construction Start: July 2022 - Finish: Spring 2023 (weather permitting)
Hours of operation are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday and work may also be done on Saturdays.
These hours follow the city’s by-laws. Extended working hours may cause some inconvenience to the public, however will help facilitate completion of the project as quickly as possible.
The work will be completed by Pave AI Limited on the Region’s behalf.
The project will be phased to minimize traffic disruption while maintaining a safe working environment as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Existing traffic flows will be maintained during construction. However, due to the nature of the work, we will need to reduce traffic lanes to a single lane (each direction) and temporarily block intersection during construction.
Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
Please use caution when travelling through the work zone.
We will maintain driveway access as much as possible. Should we need to block your driveway for a short time, you will be contacted to arrange for the best time
We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
Please call the project manager if you have any special needs.
Who you can call?
Jerry Tan, Project Manager at 905-791-7800 ext. 7916