How to sort your waste
The fall battery collection period is from October 17 to 28. Check your collection calendar for your battery pickup day. Get details
Dog house, dog crate, animal trap or cage
This item is oversized or bulky.
If this item is in good condition, take it to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).
If this item is in poor condition, put it on the curb for garbage collection.
- Oversized items in good condition are accepted at CRC reuse drop-off areas free of charge.
- Oversized items in poor condition or with missing parts may not be accepted for reuse, and a disposal fee will apply.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that contain hazardous materials or could contain sensitive or confidential information.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that are banned or recalled by Health Canada or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Staff have the right to refuse items due to sanitary, health, or safety concerns.
- Scrap metal up to 2.4 m (8 ft) in length is accepted at all CRCs free of charge.
- Consider reusing or donating this item if it’s in good condition.