How to Sort Your Waste
Until further notice
- CRCs are not accepting electronics, tires and large appliances.
- Up to 2 extra garbage bags will be collected.
- No garbage tags necessary. Tag sales are suspended.
Giant Hogweed or Wild Parsnip
This item can be hazardous to safety or health.
This item has options for disposal.
On private property
- Do not compost Giant Hogweed or Wild Parsnip.
- Do not put Giant Hogweed or Wild Parsnip in your yard waste or organics cart.
- Hire a lawn care professional to remove Giant Hogweed or Wild Parsnip.
On public property
- If you find Giant Hogweed or Wild Parsnip in a park or other area, call 3-1-1.