Peel Region homepage
Peel Region

How to sort your waste


Plastic farm bale wrap or boat wrap

This item is garbage.

Take this item to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC).

Additional information:

  • A disposal fee will apply.
  • For large quantities of white 100% polyethylene agricultural wrap, contact the manufacturer or retailer for recycling options.

See the complete list of items for: