How to Sort Your Waste
Shower curtain, plastic table cloth or coated fabrics
This item is reusable waste.
If this item is in good condition, take it to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) reuse drop-off area.Additional information:
- Discarded items that are oversized, in poor condition, or missing parts may not be accepted for reuse. A disposal fee may apply to these types of items.
- The Salvation Army Thrift Store, the Salvation Army Thrift Store Donor Welcome Centres, and the Bolton CRC Evolve Lifestyle store provide reuse services to Peel residents.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that contain hazardous materials or could contain sensitive or confidential information.
- Staff have the right to refuse items that are banned or recalled by Health Canada or the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
- Staff have the right to refuse items due to sanitary, health, or safety concerns.
Diabetes Canada Textile Sheds