How to Sort Your Waste
Hold on to your bulky items that do not fit in your bin or garbage bags. These items will not be collected at the curb or accepted at Community Recycling Centres until further notice.
This item is household hazardous waste (HHW).
Take this item to a Peel Community Recycling Centre (CRC) HHW Depot for safe disposal.Business hazardous waste:
- Businesses must meet certain criteria to dispose of hazardous waste at a Peel CRC. Complete and submit a Business Hazardous Waste Program Online Application.
- Never pour HHW down the drain or put it at the curb for collection.
- HHW can be harmful to people, animals, and the environment if it isn’t disposed of properly.
- Peel CRCs accept HHW items free of charge from residents of Peel.
- CRCs accept a maximum of 80 L of HHW per day.
- CRCs accept a maximum of 40 fluorescent bulbs and ballasts per day.