Access your TransHelp account online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You’ll need your Client Identification number and password to log in. Your online account is a quick and convenient way to:
- Book or cancel a trip
- Confirm your trip details
- Review and update your account information
- Get service updates
- Send us feedback
TransHelp trips are paid in advance. All TransHelp passengers are responsible for maintaining a positive account balance.
Your account balance is shown at the top left of the screen, under your Client ID.
Your account balance is in dollars and cents and includes any bookings made up to one week in advance
To arrange for pre-authorized payment call 905-791-1015 ext. 6853.
Late cancellation fees
“No-Show” and late cancellation fees will be deducted from your TransHelp account. Monthly pass holders will also be charged for late cancellations.
Fare refunds for late cancellation and no shows are limited yearly. Call our Customer Contact Centre at 905-791-1015 and press "2".
Refund after closing your account
If you close your TransHelp account, we will refund the balance remaining by cheque.
Statements & discrepancies
Statements of payments and trips taken are available upon request. To settle an account discrepancy call 905-791-1015 ext. 6853.
The IVR system lets you review your account and booking information.
Checking your rides & account balance
IVR lets you check your reserved trips at any time, 24 hours a day.
To access IVR:
- Call 905-791-1015.
- Press 1 for the automated line.
- Enter your TransHelp account number and password when prompted. Your password is the month and day of your birth; for example, May 22 will be "0522".
After you've entered your registration number, you can:
- Press "1" to hear your pick-up window.
- Press "2" to cancel your rides.
- Press "3" to check your account balance.
- Press "#3" to end your call.
Dial "0" at any time to speak with a customer service representative during Call Centre hours of operation.
Thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of your pick-up window you will receive an automated reminder call.
TransHelp may close a passenger account due to inactivity if:
- The passenger does not have a recorded Last Trip Date within the previous twelve (12) months.
- The passenger has no record of purchasing any Taxi Scrip vouchers within the last twelve (12) months.
- The passenger has not recently reapplied for service or is in the middle of the assessment or appeal process.
- The passenger does not have a scheduled trip booked with TransHelp.
- The passenger's eligibility date expired, and the passenger has not submitted a new application for review or is in the appeal process regardless of the above criteria.
Update contact information, monitor account balance and transactions and cancel trips online.