On behalf of the Corporate Services department, we would like to welcome you as a vendor to the Region of Peel. At the Region of Peel, we strive to pay bills in a timely manner using electronic funds transfer. We accomplish this through a team of hard-working individuals who work tirelessly to ensure that we are up to date on all payments.
Information you should know
Where to send your invoice
All invoices for Region of Peel vendors should be sent to the person who ordered the service/merchandise at the address provided at the time of order.
For Peel Housing Corporation invoices, it is preferred that you send all invoices through either TempoBox (a designated electronic workspace) or through email at PHCinvoices@peelregion.ca.
If Peel Housing Corporation invoices are to be sent by mail, please send them to our centralized Post Office box:
Peel Housing Corporation
c/o Peel Living
PO Box 625
Brampton, ON L6V 2L6
What information should be on your invoice
Please ensure that all invoices have the following information:
- Invoice date
- Invoice number
- Name of person who ordered the good/service
- Contract number
- Purchase order (PO) number
- Work order (WO) number (if applicable)
- Site specific identification/name
- Service report number (if applicable)
- Date service ordered
- Date service started and completed
- Detailed description of work performed
How to register for direct deposit payment
Our policy is to submit payments via direct deposit. Direct deposit strengthens the security and consistency of transactions by reducing the risk of fraud and increasing the speed at which payment is received.
To Set Up/Change Your Direct Deposit Information
- Download Accounts Payable Application For Vendor Direct Deposit Form (PDF).
- Form must be signed by two authorized company officers
- Attach a void cheque
- Mail it: Region of Peel, PO Box 458 Brampton, ON L6V 2L4
- Please note that we also accept direct deposit forms by fax and by e-mail because of COVID-19, please send emails to email@example.com
- You may receive a phone call to validate the change in your banking information
- With direct deposit, you will automatically receive an e-mail outlining the details of the upcoming payment
How to change your address or phone number
- Send a letter with your original letterhead addressed to the Vendor Input Co-ordinator’s attention outlining the changes. This should be signed by an authorized company officer.
- Mail the letter to: Region of Peel PO Box 458 Brampton, ON L6V 2L4
- Alternatively, we are temporarily allowing you to submit your request by email because of the COVID-19 pandemic. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the same information listed above.
- You may receive a phone call to validate the change in address or phone number.
Our payment terms
Our payment terms are net 30 days for Region of Peel vendors and net 60 days for Peel Housing Corporation vendors. We can pay you within these payment terms provided that:
- The department who has ordered the good or service has provided Accounts Payable with approval to pay the invoice
- We have received your direct deposit information
Guidelines around early payment
Should you wish to be paid sooner than net 30 days, we will provide payment ahead of time if you offer a discount for early payment and we already have the invoice approved by the person purchasing your product or service.
For more information, please choose the appropriate contact from the following list:
- Accounts Payable Supervisor: email@example.com
- General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peel Housing Corporation: PHCinvoices@peelregion.ca
- Vendor Information Changes: email@example.com
Information on becoming a vendor or view bid documents
For more information on how to become a vendor or to view bid documents, visit Procurement.