How to sort your waste
LED bulbs and incandescent or halogen lights
This item is garbage.
Put this item in your garbage (grey) cart.
Special disposal instructions or restrictions:
- Place broken bulb glass into a rigid cardboard box.
- Tape the box tightly then put it in your garbage cart or a plastic garbage bag.
- Place other sharp items such as old knives, scissors, box cutter blades, knitting needles, and pins into a rigid cardboard box. Tape the box tightly and put it in your garbage cart or a plastic garbage bag.
- If your garbage cart is already full, excess garbage must be placed in a garbage bag. Tag the bag of excess garbage with a Region of Peel garbage tag.
- Place the tagged bag or items close to — but not on top of — your garbage cart, leaving at least 1 m (3 ft) of clear space between your extra garbage item and your cart.
- Bulky items or furniture are always collected on your garbage week. Find your collection calendar.